We look for the most suitable grants and subsidies for your project and then take care of the entire process, from the application to the rationale and supporting documentation.
WHAT ARE THEY?
Non-repayable grants and loans on preferential terms are some of the main instruments available from public bodies to fund R&D and innovation projects, industrial and business investments, the environment and energy, internationalisation and entrepreneurship.
Achieving success in the search for this kind of funding requires the work of a highly qualified multi-disciplinary team capable of understanding the functioning of public institutions and, in turn, the particular features of innovation companies.
To make the absolute most of securing public funding in accordance with the company’s needs.
To obtain suitable financing in terms of the volume, type, likelihood of success, conditions and speed of securing it.
To provide a service suited to the company’s needs.
To maintain the aid that is granted.
- The possibility of obtaining non-repayable grants
- Long-term funding under highly favourable market conditions.
- Liquidity for undertaking R&D and other investment projects.
- Positioning of the company vis-à-vis its competitors.
- Promote partnerships between SMEs, large companies, technological centres, universities, public research bodies, etc.
- Compatibility with tax incentives.
- Analysis and assistance during the definition of the projects in order to select the most appropriate funding.
- Definition of the public funding strategy and action plan.
- Preparation of the technical, economic and official documentation
- Submission of the project to the relevant body.
- Follow-up of the case and support during the negotiations with the various public administration agencies.
- Follow-up of the project to ensure compliance with all the call requirements and avoid the impact of cuts on the funding granted.
- Requests for budgetary and technical changes and modifications.
- Preparation of the technical and economic rationale and supporting documentation file and support during the funding body’s verification visits.