The vast majority of companies engaged in innovative activities are eligible for tax incentives. We analyse your case and select the best options for your company.
WHAT ARE THEY?
Tax incentives are indirect grants designed to promote R&D, technological innovation and environmental investment projects (in this case only retroactively), as well as the assignment and transfer of intangible assets.
Regardless of the company’s size, turnover and sector of activity, if it is an entity that pays corporate tax and carries out innovative activities, it can benefit from tax incentives.
To provide consulting on the safest and most cost-effective means of applying the tax incentives.
Reduce the company’s workload as much as possible when it comes to applying for these incentives.
- The possibility of recoveringfrom 12% to 59% of the investments in RDI and between 2% and 10% of the investments in industrial facilities for environmental protection and improvements.
- A direct discount of 40% on the social insurance common contingencies paid by the company for personnel fully engaged in RDI.
- The possibility of reducing the income base for the operation of intangibles.
- They are compatible with public grants and loans.
- They can be applied to any kind of company or sector.
- The possibility of having legal certainty by means of a binding Reasoned Report.
- The possibility of benefiting from these incentives even if the company is incurring losses (tax discounts for R&D and BSS).
- The deductions are not subject to competitive concurrence with a pre-defined budget.
- They highlight the value of your company and increase your competitiveness in the sector.
Analysis of the projects to define a multi-annual fiscal funding strategy
Identification and evaluation of the deductible projects, the personnel to be subsidised and/or the know-how to which the Patent Box can be applied
Quantitative and qualitative assessments of the eligible costs and/or the know-how generated
Drawing up of the technical and economic report
consulting on the appropriateness of certifying the projects or not
Submission of the documentation to the certifying body
Monitoring of the certification process
Formalities to obtain the Reasoned Report
Assistance in the event of a tax inspection by the authorities