The European Union and the Horizon Europe programme provide an ideal framework for the internationalisation of projects associated with research and innovation. At Ubach Munné we make this path even easier.
WHAT ARE THEY?
The European Union focuses the majority of its research and innovation activities in the Horizon Europe programme. This seeks to promote industrial leadership in Europe, enhance scientific excellence and generate solutions for the main challenges facing EU citizens.
We support all kinds of entities (companies, technological centres, public bodies, universities and associations) to enable them to achieve success in their European projects, both individually (EIC Accelerator) and in consortia (Fast Track to Innovation, Collaborative).
To create a solid project, apply for and obtain the grant and manage the project to ensure its success.
- The internationalisation of organisations, presence in new markets and access to new business opportunities.
- Non-repayable grants of up to 100%.
- Participation in projects with the very best professionals in each industrial sector. Access to a broad knowledge network.
- Increased competitiveness of companies.
- Enhanced visibility and greater prestige for the entity.
- Definition of the project and consortium
- Identification of programmes suitable for the projects and study of their appropriateness for the topics.
- Support during the search for partners so as to achieve a solid and balanced project.
- Drawing up of the proposal: wording of reports, compilation of the information with regard to public administration agencies and submission of the application.
- Negotiation with the European Commission for the signing of the project.
- Project management: technical and financial monitoring, coordination of the deliverables, economic rationale and publication of the results.