At Ubach Munné we have a team of economists and lawyers who understand companies’ funding needs and the interests of the funding bodies.
WHAT ARE THEY?
For business growth, whether it be a startup, an SME or a large company, public funding on preferential terms and alternative, less costly funding that helps you to diversify are both available.
Our team of economists and lawyers understand companies’ funding needs and know how the funding bodies operate.
To generate a tax deduction for RDI activities in the safest, most cost-effective manner.
- Access to funding sources little known to the general public. The funding market is constantly growing and new players are joining it.
- Identification of the optimal sources of funding for each situation and ruling out unsuitable sources. This prevents the submission of unsuccessful applications.
- Outsourcing of the search for funding to enable you to focus on your core business.
- Access to the accumulated technical and human knowledge of the Ubach Munné team.
- Liquidity for undertaking projects for business growth.
- Positioning of the company vis-à-vis its competitors.
- Compatibility with public grants and tax incentives.
- Streamlined prior assessment in which we determine the current situation and the prospects of the company in relation to the potential funding and its requirements.
- Preparation of the documentation Business plan, financial and administrative forecasts
- Submission to the relevant funding body.
- The holding of individual meetings with the relevant manager and/or analyst.
- Follow-up the case and support during the negotiation with the entity/body until the approval of the funding and the disbursement of the funds.