We offer outsourcing services with a comprehensive vision and provide specific solutions in the outsourcing of financial, accounting and administrative functions.
The external CFO (external Chief Financial Officer) is a role that is becoming more and more widespread, and companies are viewing it as increasingly necessary to minimise their costs and, in turn, receive external management with broad experience of financial control.
- Analysis of the financial situation, proposing action plans.
- Economic and financial planning.
- Monthly reports.
- Cash management and control.
- Support during the search for bank and private funding.
- Debt restructuring and bank negotiation.
- Preparation of due diligence and audits.
- Optimisation of internal controls.
- Creation of internal processes.
The outsourcing team can take over all or part of the company’s Finance department.
We currently manage the accounting of a large number of companies in a wide range of sectors, without delays and with delivery dates within the first week of the month.
- Implementation of the document management of the company’s accounting information.
- Automation of the accounting process.
- Controls and weekly/monthly reports.
- Sending of the SII, regular tax settlements and informative declarations.
Methodology and benefits:
- The information is recorded in an automated manner by means of PDF documents and Excel sheets.
- Customers and suppliers are parametrised so accounting entries are allocated in a manner that is systematic and pre-established, although ad hoc modifications are permitted.
- Savings in structural costs (IT licences, workstations, equipment).
- Reports on time.
- An increase in the rate of recovery of unpaid debts.
- Reduction of duplicate payments.
- Significant improvements in the supplier validation protocols (tax residency certificates, contractor and subcontractor certificates, etc.) to reduce tax contingencies.
At Ubach Munné we provide administrative outsourcing services, implementing procedures and full automation and guaranteeing the company’s internal confidentiality.
- Issuance of invoices and monitoring of collections.
- Receipt of invoices from suppliers and validation process.
- Collection and payment management.
- Daily banking operations.
- Employee Portal.